Essential Oil E Liquid Bottle Glass Dropper Filling Machine
||glass dropper bottles
||20-35pcs/min 2 filling nozzles
50-60pcs/min 4filling nozzles
|Contact material part
||220V/1 Phase/50HZ Or customized
* Above is the standard model technical parameters, other special requirements and functions, can be customized!
The automatic glass dropper bottle filling capping machine is mainly designed for small plastic or glass round and flat bottles and suitable for filling liquid like e-liquid, eye drops, electronic cigarette, nail polish, eye shadow, essential oil and so on. The dropper bottle filling machine adopts the peristaltic pump or piston pump metering with the filling range 10-120ml, high precision.
PLC controller and color touch screen are applied and made it possible for programmable control of the machine. It can finish unscrambling bottle, filling, glass dropper load, screwing the cap, labeling(optional) automatically. No bottle no filling and no capping.
High position accuracy, stable driving, precise dosage, and simple operation and also protects bottle caps.
- Bottle unscrambling (optional device)
- Peristaltic pump or piston filling (no bottle no filling)
- Glass dropper loaded by vibrating plate (no bottle no loading)
- Cap capping auto
- Automatic labeling machine (optional device)
- Finish bottles collect turntable (optional device)
- Can be connected to the cartoning machine or shrink film machine (optional device)
- This glass dropper filling machine adopts mechanical arm to screw caps, equipped with automatic sliding device, to prevent the cap damaging.
- Simple structure, easy in installation and maintenance.
- Peristaltic pump or piston pump filling are chosen according to your product, measuring precision, convenient manipulation.
- Filling system has function of suck back, prevent the liquid leak through.
- PLC control system, no bottle no filling /no capping.
- Main electrical elements adopt famous well-known brand.
- Machine body is made by high quality stainless steel, easy to clean.
COMPANY AND WORKSHOP